LA CANDELARIA CHURCH.
It was founded in 1556 by Dominican Friar Lorenzo de la Asunción. There are four chapels; one is time-honored to the Virgin of Rosario and is amazingly decorated. The others are sanctioned to the Virgin of Guadalupe, the Divino Rostro and the Holiness. The entrance is followed by an atrium/garden that used to reach what is currently the Alameda Tacubaya in the XVI century when the Av. Revolución wasn’t there. This temple consists of a nave with a cannon vault. The temple houses some of the important art pieces from the XVIII and XIX centuries. The building is in good conditions.