CONCEPCION TLAXCOAQUE PARK AND CHAPEL
It is located inside the chapel Concepción Tlaxcoaque. It has a vault, with an interesting dome and bell tower. It is a construction from the XVII century made with tezontle stone, and quarry bays. The chapel is isolated because of the opening of the avenue during the 1930’s, which destroyed an important part of the Hospital de Jesús and the San Bernardo convent. It was declared a historic monument on February 9th 1931.